New years resolutions

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With only a couple of 2010 hours left, I figured I could do some new years resolutions. What was 2010 for you like? And what have you girls/guys been up to the last couple of days? Having a break as well? I studied for my new job as a cabin attendant and took some time off. I think I'm ready for this new upcomming year and made some new years resolutions:
* Learning and doing everything to pass my exams for my new job.
* Not shopping too much.
* When I'm going to shop, I will look for quality over quantity.
* Staying positive
* I really want to go on holiday in 2011.
What are your new year's resolutions? Have some?

And I want to thank all of you for the support and great comments in 2010. Already 312 followers, that's so amazing! I want to thank each and every one of you and hope you will continue reading my blog. Without all of you this blog wouldn't have grown that fast. I'm so proud! I also want to put a lot more effort to the fashion moodboard in 2011. So keep reading!

Outfit:
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - H&M
Scarf - Action
Long cardigan - Lady sting
Top - Lady sting
Leather jacket - h&m

xoxo
Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit!! And good resolutions, hehe
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Charley said...

Mooie outfit, en je bent echt een heel knap meisje!

Mijn voornemens: gezonder eten, minder uitgeven & sparen, harder studeren, sporten... veel dus:p

Kel & Jaz said...

I almost didn't recognize you in these first photos but I love them absolutely gorgeous!

I have a couple of the same/similar New Year Resolutions.

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love the scarf...
of course will continue following.. hope you too follow me...
happy new year...

The Feather Factory said...

You and your puppy both look beautiful! My main resolution is very traditional....lose weight! Yikes! Good luck with your goals=}

Happy New Years!

http://gypsygdesigns.blogspot.com

Amber Schmidt said...

What a great list! Quality over quantity is something I really need to get on track with, but it's so challenging to commit to an expensive piece when you can get five at old navy that are "eh, alright"...

I hope you have a lovely New Year! I'm so glad to have met you through blogging, missy!

ps: Oh, that pup.

Femme Virtue said...

cute outfit! happy 2011!!!

Hanna said...

Echt een leuke outfit! Dat jurkje is so lief!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Moniek said...

Leuke outfit! En wat een lief hondje xxx
Gelukkig nieuwjaar!

Marisa said...

You look lovely in gray (:

.