It's my pleasure to introduce to you...











My canon EOS 1000D digital SRL camera!!!! I'm sorry for the amount of pictures, but we were testing it out today. I'm so happy to finally have a srl camera! We still need to figure sometimes out, especially with the lighting etc. But I'm proud at the result =)

Blazer - Zara 30 euro (sale)
Dress/tunic - h&M 20 euro
Flats - bershka 20 euro
Jeans - only 20 euro (sale)
Jewelry - different stores in Amsterdam, everything below 8 euro

xoxo
minnja said...

I love your great blazer, wow!!!

Laura said...

Mooie foto's!
Ik wil ook graag een goede camera!

Priscilla said...

love the photos!

and the camera :P

Bohemian said...

Mooie blazer!! En hele mooie & goede camera, congrats!

Phuong said...

mooie nieuwe camera! En leuke blazer draag je

Unknown said...

Leuk je haar zo in een knotje! En leuke blazer :).

Denise said...

leuke blazer!

.