Outfit: Roar


I definitely could get used to the summer temperatures in South Africa. But unfortunately our holiday lasted for just one week and we're back to work now. And it's cold, oh my!

This is a fake fur jacket from H&M which I bought last week in Aalborg with 50% discount. It keeps me warm during these cold days. The days are getting shorter and the temperatures are dropping. The coat won't be warm enough during a freezing period, but for now it's very comfortable.

And what are you all up to? I'm flying around as always. Had some lovely nightstops in Aalborg, Stavanger and Bologna. I will update you on those trips as soon as possible. But first: my outfit!


Coat: H&M / Knitwear: H&M / Jeans: Only / Shoes: Zara

Miglė said...

This coat is great!

andysparkles said...

stunning outfit, I love the jacket!

xx

.