Outfit: Expectations


You know the situation when you've dreamed, hoped and wished for something and maybe even prayed that things would turn out positive in your way? Well, sometimes it looks like reality is against you, conflicting with your expectations.

I feel a bit sad. I've been hunting for promotion at work, I know I can do it and I know I have all it takes to get the promotion. But it just turned out it was not meant to be. The promotion, you know. While I'm more than pleased with my job, I actually love my job, was this promotion something I wanted for a long time. Nevertheless I still do love my job and my airline a lot. But this promotion was so more than welcome.

Anyway, enough about my expectations which didn't align with the reality. Maybe in the future they will. Today I'm showing you an outfit with my asos shorts and h&m blouse. A fun combi for fall, I hope you like it!

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Blouse: H&M // Shorts: Asos // Shoes: Zara
Unknown said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the promotion. The universe works in strange ways so I wouldn't mind betting and even better opportunity will come along soon :)

I love the outfit

The Koalafornian x

Chantal | Blamethefireworks said...

Wat jammer dat je geen promotie hebt gekregen. Het komt wel. Anyway, wat een onwijs leuke outfit!
Liefs

www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Really cool outfit :) I love the denim shirt (I type whilst wearing mine!)

In regards to your job, it sucks when things don't work out the way you want them to but as cliched as it sounds, maybe it wasn't the right time?

Hailes<3

Hailes Hearts Fashion.

Maxine said...

Balen dat je geen promotie hebt gekregen. Je outfit is wel erg leuk! :)

Saioa said...

Great look!! so sweet

xo ;)

http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

Sophie said...

Aw, balen dat je de promotie niet hebt gekregen, maybe next time? je foto's en outfit zijn erg mooi!

monique said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke outfit. Ik vind je schoenen en je rokje heel leuk.

.