Outfit: The cornfield


Hi there!
For today a bohemian inspired outfit, with a dress that I found in the thriftstore. It might be my favorite of all the black dresses I have. And to add a little bit of color I used my mirrored zara vest which I also wore here. I love this multicolered vest, it looks good with almost everything and it gives every outfit a special 'touch'.

For todays shoot we headed to a cornfield. The pictures turned out pretty good in my opinion. It's the first time we used the field as a background, but I think we will use it more often. It's difficult to find a good scenery for the pictures. Most of the time it's too crowded and when people are looking it makes me feel very uncomfortable. So I usually take the pictures in quiet places.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Have a good weekend!

Booties: Isabel Marant KO // Dress: Thrifted // Necklace: DIY // Vest: Zara
Anonymous said...

Welke haarkleur heb je?

Jennifer said...

Leuke outfit! En ook een hele mooie locatie!

Liefs, Jennifer

New post: vegetarische quinoa-salade met geitenkaas!

esplendidavida@gmail.com said...

Hello, you have a really nice blog you want us to follow each other?
http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/

.