Health: Summerproof bikini body!


After my weekend in Bruges and my holiday in Thailand I did not gain weight, but I would love to have a toned body for this upcomming summer! Yes I'm already slim, but I'm not toned. So here is my little summer resolutions list which I wanted to share with you.

In the picture above you see my musthaves for a good workout: the tshirt is from Abercrombie, found in a thriftstore for just 1 euro. The shorts are from H&M for 7 euros, the shoes are from Primark for 9 euro's and I got the Ipod/Iphone holder as a gift from Ipodhoes.nl. It's really comfortable to wear and it makes traking my workout really easy! Besides that, I love to listen to music during my workout, so thanks again Ipodhoes.nl!

When it comes to food, I'm not a big fan of candy or other sweet stuff. I just eat the basics and a little bit in between. When I'm hungry, I eat and when I'm full, I stop. It's as simple as that. I do however love Macdonalds, pizza's and pasta's, so I must admit that every now and then, I can't resist all the deep fried goodies. But to make things clear: I always start my day healthy, with a good breakfast. Wheter it's 4AM or 9AM, I always eat a bit of fruit, yoghurt and drink lots and lots of green tea. Besides that, I start my day with a huge glass of water and lemon juice. Super healthy! During the day I also make a smoothie, I try different ones all the time. They are so healthy and fresh! Don't add sugar though...

Before I went to Thailand, I used to go to the gym alot. But nowadays I'm a bit lazy, I should go back! These are the outfit gym pictures I took a couple of weeks ago, just before Thailand.


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Veronique said...

Goed dat je zo sport, leuke post! ;) Ik ben veel verslaafder aan lekkere dingen en snoepjes; dus wat dat betreft heb je echt geluk. En af en toe wat lekkers mag altijd.
Ga zo door! :)

Eve Dijkema said...

Super goed van je! Ik ben de laatste paar weken ook bezig geweest met een mooi bikini lichaam hahah! xx

.