Outfit: Summer has arrived


Finally, it's here! Way too late but I'm just glad that it has arrived. Temperatures above 20 degrees for the whole week, totally bananas dudes! So I grabbed my brand new kimono thing I bought last week in Toulouse, France. Stradivarius to be precise, and it's already my favorite thing in my closet. Together with my beautiful and very eyecatching little shoes which I picked up in Toulouse as well, but this time in the Zara during the sale (such a chaos).

While this post will be published, I'm already again flying europe for 5 days in a row. Hopefully it will be pretty weather on my destinations as well! Let's keep the fingers crossed so I can only bring summer clothes with me. :)

Kimono: Stradivarius // Top: Stradivarius // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: Zara



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

fabolous shoes dear
xoxo
happy start of week

NEW POST!!!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the kimono :)



http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

sanne said...

prachtige outfit!

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit! Wat zit je haar prachtig!

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gave outfit, staat je goed/x

Sasha said...

LOVIN' your blog
xxx
passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

Isabelle said...

Mooie kimono!

Lieve said...

Zó'n leuke outfit! Ik hou hier heel erg van

Joanne said...

Hele leuke kimono!
xox

.