Outfit: Insomnia



For 5 days in a row, my alarmclock zoomed at 4AM. When you see my pictures, the bags under my eyes are visible. I usually don't have them -the eyebags- but they definitely made their appearance after the third day. You see, waking up at 4AM is a recipe for insomnia and eyebags are included for free.

So I'm trying to get some extra sleep, but my body thinks something else. So this morning, when there was finally no alarmclock whatsoever, I was widely awake at 6 o'clock. Are you kidding me? Anyway, enough about my sleeping problems. Today I felt a bit bohemian bith my pink striped pants from Primark and my favorite DIY denim vest. I hope you boys and girls are all doing well. Talk to you soon!

P.s. duckface alert on the third picture, eeks! And P.P.S: please visit my FACEBOOK for more silly pictures and updates :)

Pants: Primark // Top: H&M // Denim vest: H&M // Shoes: Isabel Marant dicker boots // Necklace: DIY // Bracelets: Thailand



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

great denim jacket dear
xoxo
happy week end

Anonymous said...

BEAUTY!!

Nikki said...

I love your denim vest, and your jeans are such a pretty colour! Xx

Laura - What about her said...

Prachtig!

.