TRAVEL: Thailand, Koh Tao


We had a relaxed morning with a nice breakfast and some chilling at the beach on our second morning in Koh Tao. During the afternoon my boyfriend (an advanced open water diver) booked himself a fun diving trip at 'easy divers' and I could join him for free (read: sitting on the boat and watching Pim do the diving, I don't dive, I'm scared).

So the boat headed to Koh Nuang Yuang and Pim had a nice diving experience at the japanese gardens around the small island. I did a little bit of sun bathing (errr, burning actually) on the roof of the boat. Everything went well and when Pim came back we also snorkeled around for a bit.

The second dive spot was a little bit more at the 'open' sea, and that's where things went seriously wrong. Not with Pim, he enjoyed the underwater world while I was desperately looking for a seasickness pill which I ofcourse forgot to take while we were still on shore. So yeah, the pill came too late and I threw up three times and felt so sick! I was looking monsterish green. I was so reliefed when we were finally back at our hotel. But anyway, Pim's diving trip was nice and he want's to go again. But I won't join him next time, I'm staying on the beach, haha! Therefore, also not a lot of pictures. Just Pim diving and a lovely dinner at the restaurant. Hope you like them :)

Found this thing creeping around at our bungalow, ewww!

Dungaree: H&M



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Wauw zo leuk! Jammer dat jij niet hebt gedoken, maar als je bang bent niet aan te doen! De boottrip zal ook wel leuk zijn geweest ;)
Het lijkt mij daar echt de tijd van jou leven, ik zou ook wel eens zo'n rondreis willen doen!

Veel liefs, Leen

I am A Love Addict said...

Looks like a really nice place to visit

Latest post>>>PersunMall Wishlist<<<

.