FLYING: Sandefjord










Blazer: Vintage, Shorts: Vintage, Shoes: HUB

I never mind when they send me to Torp-Sandefjord. It's one of my favorite destinations, and it's such a shame I don't go there very often. And unfortunately I only had the morning to spend there. So I decided to walk around, in the cold, in the snow, and it was such a blast! Sandefjord was my very first nightstop when I started to work as a cabin attendant, which also makes me love the place. Our hotel is located at a harbor, in between two 'fjords'. Every morning there is a ferry, and you see it depart around 10.30 AM. I love the food, the people, the vibe. Everything! :)
coco said...

lovely pics !

Silvia said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! Love those pics, they are lovely! I´m in love with that red jacket!
http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

You look amazing! Love your red blazer!

xx

Anonymous said...

lovely photos

Femme Virtue said...

love ur orange blazer!

Ellen said...

what a lovely coat! im loving your boots as well :D

love,
Schitteren en Meid

.