Somebody that I used to know


Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans - only, Blouse - h&m, Knitted sweater - h&m, boots - h&m

Time for reserve duty again. I've been working like crazy lately, and passed my one yearly recurrent exam for my job :). So being at home, sitting and waiting next to my phone to get called out for a flight is not bad this time. Finally some time to update my blog. I'm missing it! :)

I'll show you soon some nice pictures of the places where I've been. Upcomming is a day over in Toulouse and some really nice nightstops in Marseille and Nuremberg. Let me know if you have some tips!

Going back to the fashion related part of the blog: what you do think of my new boots? Bought them at H&M yesterday and loving them ever since! They are a bit rough but I think they are perfect to combine with jeans or a dress/skirt/shorts. Let me know! :)

Also noticed my hair color? It's a bit darker again. I'm not going brown again, but this shade of dark blonde looks a little bit better (at least, that's what I think) for the upcomming winter season!

Song of the day: Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

xoxo

Follow The fashion moodboard
Diana Cunha said...

Loved this!!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
xo DC

Carrie said...

ooo, i really really like this outfit! it's super cute. i love the combination.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hee!

Mag ik vragen hoe je je haar donkerder hebt gekregen? Gewoon ververfd? Kreeg je geen rare groene kleur ofzo?

.