Favourite gadgets


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What are your favourite gadgets? I'm in love with my minilaptop from packard bell. It's a beautiful white one, and the best thing about it is that it's battery can last for 5(!) hours! Isn't that amazing? It's really small and easy to take with me when I'm flying around europe.

I also own two telephones: a blackberry curve 8520 with a white/pink otterbox cover (ebay). I have the blackberry for a year now, used to love it but when you use it as much as I do, it crashes all the time. So that's why I also have another smartphone as well: my very beloved sony ericsson experia arc. It takes amazing pictures and HD movies. Besides that I love the android system and the phone is really easy to use. I still use the blackberry too, but not as much as I use the experia arc. It's a black one with a huge touchscreen. Had difficulties in the beginning with typing on it, but it works fine right now :) And love to use it to read blogs, the news and staying up to date.

And I own two camera's: my canon EOS 1000D with a 18-55mm standard lense (I'm saving money for the f1.8 one, but this one is pretty ok as well) and an olympus pocket camera, which I always bring with me. For my blog I use the DSRL the most, about 90% of the time. But when I go out clubbing with my friends or just shop around, it's too big to carry around all the time. For those moments I have my pocket cam. Which is a nice one as well.

So tell me, what kind of gadgets do you use when it comes to blogging?
Follow The fashion moodboard
Em said...

I'm looking for a new blogging gadget, I'm in need of a new camera!

http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

The Odd and Chic said...

haha I have too many gadgets to count. iPad, iPhone, iPods . . . . etc. etc. Technie nerdville is where I live - I think I was born to work on a computer :-)

Following you - stop by soon :-)!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Kel said...

Lol

For blogging, I can't live without my MacBook Pro, Canon 50D and Adobe Lightroom (not really a gadget but oh so useful!)


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

First red, now pink

Also, it's jewellery giveaway time!

Marijke said...

Leuke outfit van vandaag! Ben je tevreden over je Canon eos 1000d? Want ik ben van plan die te kopen, maar ik twijfel nog een beetje :).

Jennifer J said...

Oeh die case is echt heel erg leuk! Weet je toevallig de Verkoper nog ?

Anonymous said...

i really want a mac book pro or one of those macs to start a blog or something.

.