RECEPT: Delicious sandwich


Every now and then I will share one of my favorite and healthy meals with you. If you have any suggestions or idea's, don't bother to share them with me! I'm always in for healthy, delicious meals. For today I'll learn you how you can make this mozarella-tomato sandwich.

P.s, if you click the label 'cooking' which you can find under this post, you will see my other tips and recipes. :)

Photobucket
What do you need?
♥ A sandwich. I prefer a brown bread roll. An italian one is really good too!
♥ Mozarella
♥ Tomatoes
♥ Red pesto
♥ Unions
♥ (yellow) paprika/pepper
♥ Vegetable mix (I prefer an italian vegetable mix, in that case I don't use the peppers and unions, because they are already in the mix)


Photobucket
I prefer to start putting the pesto on the bread roll. On top of that I'll put the mozarella, than the tomatoes and then the other vegetables! Easy does it, huh?

Photobucket
Enjoy your lovely, healthy sandwich!

Follow The fashion moodboard
Femme Virtue said...

wow, this looks so good!

robin sue said...

ik heb honger gekregen van deze post, ziet er heel lekker uit!

Stephanie said...

That sandwich looks yummy. It's been a long time since i had a bread roll

xo, Stephanie
adailydoseofcashmere.blogspot.com

Toothfairy said...

dat ziet er heerlijk uit!!!!

Evelijn said...

Dit ziet er zooo lekker uit

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Yummm! I neeed to make this! Looks amazing (:

Hope all is well loveee


lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com

x Sea

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated.
Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to
be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about
worries that they just don't know about. You managed
to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having
side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Stop by my website; Louis Vuitton USA

.