STEWARDESS: Initial


(Netherlands, 4.13PM. Having a break from studying the flight safety)

Just finished the first week of the initial course! I passed both of my tests and experienced some amazing things! I have my day off and am studying for the upcomming flight safety and service tests for next week. But this past week was absolutely amazing! I already learned so many things and I've been to the flight simulator to have an evacuation exercise.

Besides that, I also had my first observation flight! From Amsterdam to Prague I 'observed' the flight as a passenger. And for the first time in my life I've flown business class. To me it was part of my training, but I think it's absolutely worth the money! The food was delicious and the seats were very comfortable! At Prague Airport we had a three hour stop before flying back to Amsterdam. We've had a delicious dinner with the crew and they were all very friendly! I already felt 'at home' thanks to the amazing crew. And on the flight back to Amsterdam my dream came true: I was invited to sit in the cockpit! Unfortunately it was already dark outside, but it was amazing to see all the lights and to actually fly in the cockpit (ofcourse not fly myself, but to see how the crew is managing everything) was amazing! And I made a little video while approaching and landing at Amsterdam.



(click to enlarge)
Olivia Fox said...

looks amazing shalane, so jealous :) hopefully i will be experiencing this sometime in the near future. congrats again love olivia http://the-fashionfox.blogspot.com/ xx

East of Eton said...

I am glad that your training is going so smoothly and that you are enjoying yourself

Rosy Blue said...

O that really sounds amazing, to travel like every day. I'm happy for you, and you look nice in that suit :)

Lucy said...

This looks like such an amazing experience.
Congratulations too :)
Rainbows and Buttons

x

Ballet North UK said...

Just found your blog and really love it!!!

Love Charlie
http://charliehearts.blogspot.com/

Ellen ♥ said...

wow! amazing :) that was my dream (to become a pilot when I was a kid) haha :D thanks for sharing. and good luck!

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

.