FEEL GOOD MUSIC



I already let down on my own plans. Do you remember I made a schedule for the fashion moodboard? Well, I must confess that time is being my biggest issue at this moment. Or at least the lack of it. Again I worked a couple of days in a row, had to do an interview to become a flight attendant (I'm on to the next round, yay!) and did lots of other things. So unfortunatly no outfitpictures, no inspiration. Just a feel good song. I'm sorry. Hope I'll be back soon.
Hanna said...

That's a really good song! I'm totally addicted to it!
Love your new layout, looks a bit like Andy's layout (from stylscrapbook).

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Thanks dear :)
Yes I'm still working on the banner and on the layout. Not sure about the colors. Like the dark background, but am not sure about the banner.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Bruno Mars is awesome! Like the style of that girl in the video :)
Read your blog a couple of times and like it a lot, hard to keep up with things though if you have to work 24/7 right ;)
Will follow!

Have a great day!

Sarah

http://about-them-apples.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love that song:)
callmediiiyn!

.