WEEKLY DIARY: Week 31

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
Welcome to my weekly diary of week 31. As you might have already noticed, I went back to blogging in English. Mainly because my daily pageviews dropped a little bit, while it was going so much better the previous months. Since most dutch people can understand and read enligsh very well, I decided to go back to blogging in english.

During this week I went to Geneva, Germany and the U.K. thanks to my job as a flight attendant, had some lovely dinners in Utrecht and did spend a lot of time inside the aircraft. I went out in Middlesbrough, took amazing pictures in Switzerland and my boyfriend bought some beautiful new bedding. I also went shopping in Germany and have some outfit photos from my layovers abroad. Hope you enjoy my weekly diary :)

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
I have never had a cappuccino with a shape in it (artyfarty cappu's as I like to call them), but finally I got one at Crop Utrecht. My boyfriend cooked me a very delicious Chicken Tikka Massala, he got the recipe from Heston Blumenthal which is our favorite chef. And this is such a cute street in Utrecht, close to 'Hoog Cathrijne', or basically en route from the central station to the citycenter. My boyfriend also baked this delicious strawberry/chocolate/vanilla tart. He is the best baker!

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
Two mirror outfits in Middlesbrough, one of my airline's destinations. I was there for almost 32 hours during the weekend and absolutely enjoyed it ^^ The left outfit is my nightlife outfit (a bit underdressed for the u.k., but it was the best option in my suitcase). And on the left my daily shopping outfit.

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
My airline is named the Best regional airline of 2015. I couldn't be more proud! And below two pictures in the early morning at Durham Tees Valley airport.

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
Welcome to Nuremberg, Germany. This has got to be one of my favorite hotels, it is so beautiful! The rooms are super pretty and really comfortable. The city itself is gorgeous too, with lots of old buildings. Also a perfect place to do some shopping. My favorite drugstore is DM which is so much cheaper than all the drugstores in The Netherlands!

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
And back to England! On the left you see again Durham Tees Valley airport, during sunrise. So, so pretty! These small aircraft are not ours, we fly slightly bigger planes. On the righthandside the nightlife scene in Middlesbrough. I met these two girls who were very friendly but also appeared to be famous local people (can you imagine why?). And below me in Marks & Spencer trying on these pretty english hats.

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
I had an amazing 24 hour stop in Zurich, Switzerland. I have been there before, but that was years ago. Zurich is beautiful and it looks alot like Geneva too. I enjoyed the sunshine but later during the day it started raining really hard, hence the wetlook photo on the top left. Furthermore beautiful swans, amazing lake and really pretty streets.

fashionmoodboard flyingfashionblogger instagram
And last but not least my boyfriend bought some new bedding. These are from Van Dyck and I absolutely love the feathers. Makes our bedroom so pretty! You can also see one of my outfits from a few days ago, a smoothie I made and some new buys from the Primark.

Amy said...

Wat een leuke foto's!

.