OUTFIT: Primark vintage inspired

fashionmoodboard primark outfit
After a few really warm days in The Netherlands it finally cooled down a little bit which made me able to wear this great new Primark outfit. The trousers have a vintage look and you wear them high waisted, I absolutely love it! The croptop and the coat are also both from Primark (autumn/winter 2015). I really love that the whole outfit looks a bit vintage and I adore the color combination. I wore my brogues from Zara which are a great combination with the rest of the outfit. I bought the entire outfit (except for the shoes, I own those for years) during a day in Middlesbrough, where I was thanks to my job as a stewardess. What do you think of this outfit? Do you like the new Primark collection for autumn and winter 2015?

xoxo
Shalane

Outfit
Coat - Primark
Top - Primark
Trousers - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - Zara

fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit fashionmoodboard primark outfit
Primark coat / Primark top / Primark trousers / Primark necklace / Zara brogues

Amy said...

Wat een leuke broek!

Mantenso said...

Wow! I love this outfit.
The trousers are absolutely amazing, I'm loving striped anything at the moment!
Mantenso xx
www.shesabouthatlife.com

Lies | Louwerke said...

Mooie outfit! staat je heel goed!

Evi said...

HE-LE-MAAL verliefd ben ik op deze outfit! Heel erg jaloers op jouw figuur ook! ;) Je hebt er een nieuwe volger bij!

.