Cheap is the way I like it


Photobucket
Photobucket
Last week it was 'shopping night' in Haarlem (Netherlands). The shops were open till midnight and the sale has started. I got myself some nice new clothes and had a wonderfull night in Haarlem, dancing, drinking and shopping! Since I fly I don't shop that often in the Netherlands anymore. I spend all my euro's in Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switserland and in Scandinavia nowadays. It's amazing to notice the difference in style in every country I visit! What's your favourite country for shopping?

I'm having my 'weekend' break right now, and sunday I'm going to Zurich and monday and tuesday to Bologna, one of my favourite destinations! Any shopping tips for me?

Anyway, my outfit. Almost forgot that part. These pictures are from saturdaynight. Went out with some friends and had a great time. My outfit is really cheap:

T-shirt: vero moda € 4 (sale)
Denim waistcoat: vero moda € 6 (sale)
Pants: america today € 10 (sale)
Ballerina Flats (sparkly): € 10 market bologna italy.
Follow The fashion moodboard
Femme Virtue said...

wow, all the pieces that ur wearing are so cool and affordable!

Ellen ♥ said...

Cool. :) Spending money wisely it is! :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

minnja said...

You're looking amazing :)

LOVE
minnnja

Hope you like to enter my giveaway!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

.