“Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.”


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all, this is post number 50 on the fashion moodboard, hooray for that! I hope you still like it. So this was yesterdays outfit, but since I had to work straight after the shoot, I didn't had time to upload the pictures. I really felt like wearing my favorite blazer yesterday, you've probably seen it before and I'm so in love with it! I bought it at the thriftstore for only 5 euro, can you believe that?

Blazer - thrifted 5 euro
Top - h&m 7 euro
Shorts - h&m 20 euro (f/w 08/09)
Tights - h&m 7 euro
Sunglasses - h&m 5 euro
Bag - thrifted 2 euro
Shoes - scapino 35 euro

xoxo
Inez said...

Lovely blazer and necklace!

Femme Virtue said...

love the blazer! u look really nice in the outfit!

Chloe Marie said...

I really like your shorts and the colour of your blazer. Very chic!

Cristi said...

Heel mooi! Ik vind je blazer echt geweldig! En gefeliciteerd met je 50e post ;)

xx Cristi

http://myfashionbehaviours.blogspot.com

Marloes said...

Wat een overheerlijke en jaloersmakende blazer

SIMONE AND SJANNA said...

Aah lief! Dankjewel.
Je titel is zoo waar.. En het grappige is dat de nieuwe mode, een terugkomende mode van vroeger is..
Anywayzz... Leuk dat je ons volgt!!
Liefs,
Sjanna van wehavebeenexpectingyou

Manoz said...

Ik vind het zo leuk dat je altijd de mooiste outfits weet te maken met super cheap kleding :D

Delany said...

Prachtige blazer!

Jess said...

AWESOME colour palette girl. I'm dying over the blazer, especially how its gathered a bit at the sides - great detail :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh that blazer is gorgeous, such a great deal too!!! :D
(following you now :) )
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Balancing Lisa said...

Loving the mixing of neutrals! I'm such a fan of brown and black together!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Petitebine said...

Mooie outfit, leuke kleuren combinatie :)

Fashion Fabrice said...

Die blazer is echt een koopje voor zeven euries want hij ziet er echt mooi uit!! Zou nooit hebben gedacht dat ie van een tweedehands komt:)

Nemesis said...

Wat zie je er weer mooi uit, die blazer is echt prachtig en de kleurencombo ook.. following u! :D

Dylana Suarez said...

I totally adore that blazer! It is perfect!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This look is amazing. i love how perfect it is for fall. The colors, the style, I love it all!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

ashley moe said...

so adorable! especially those shoes. I'm on the hunt for heel booties.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like my blog and are following. I love your blog too and am definitely following.

Love your outfit, lovely for Autumn.

Mandy said...

lovely blog !

Debora said...

Hello dear, thank you for your lovely comment in my TokyoBlondes :) !

Omg what a gorgeous outfit, I love it a lot !!! You're great. Now I follow you

kiss
my vintage blazer giveaway : http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-vintage-blazer.html

BECKY MAY said...

that blazer was a steal! I adore this.

thank you for your sweet comment. I am now following you.

please keep checking my blog if you like it :)

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

X

Anna said...

Great blog, can't believe you got that blazer for 5 euros!

CIICERN
xx

thriftylilpixie said...

Love your outfit!

Unknown said...

Hola guapa!!!
es genial tu blazer!!
me encanta!!
un besooo

Sweet style

All my thoughts & my heart talks said...

hiya :) i have looked at this whole page of posts its so enjoyable and you have heaps of awesome clothes i dont have a job yet but when i get one soon i want to dress like you im a follower now ! xox
love always
bek
at

www.allmythoughtshere.blogspot.com

Tanya Dempsey said...

Wow, that quote is SO TRUE! You are fabulous! Gorgeous too! Glad I found your blog.


xx

November Grey

liz said...

Gosh, your trifted blazer is adorable !

Steffanie's Style said...

great blog :)
please follow mine

http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

Sarina said...

I love the outfit =)

Liebe Grüße
http://viktoriasarina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love these Pictures. Amazing Outfit!
It's a lovely Blog you have here. Follow you.
& thank you so much for the cute comment on my Blog!:) xx, Alice from bells and whistles
Ps: I would be so glad if you want to follow my Blog too. :)

petit fournil de paris said...

Wow, your Blog is awesome!
Stunning photos; Your Outfit is great.
Love, how you combined the shorts. <3
I follow you. ;)

I would be so glad and honoured if you take a look at my Blog.

xx Jana, by petit fournil de paris

Anonymous said...

pretty necklace

Unknown said...

love the shorts!

Anonymous said...

i adore this outfit!

heartsandtreasures.blogspot.com

Cuatrojos said...

que guapisima!me encantas!!

Nádia said...

Your blazer is PERFECTION!!!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Super leuke outfit!

LadyBugSays ... said...

That necklace is fab!

.