Casual day







So today I had to take care of some things for my work and decided to wear something casual. When I got home I thought it would be fun to wear a hat to accessorize it a bit. I really like the green color combined with the black. It's simple but fun to wear. So tonight I start with the first of my three nightshifts at the airport. It's part of my traineeship (which is almost over, hooray!) but I really hate nightshifts. I have a really hard time sleeping during the day, so wish me luck =)

Top - morgan de toi 15 euro
Black top - h&m 8 euro
Blazer - h&m 30 euro
Jeans - only 20 euro
Flats - bershka 20 euro
Bag - knock off chloe paddington secondhand 5 euro
Owl necklace - h&m 4 euro
Owl ring - primark 3 euro
Bracelets - secondhand

xoxo

minnja said...

Lovely Outfit:)

G said...

Nice outfit. Really laidback, yet chic. : )
Are you really a flight stewardess? Traveling the world and stuff? Thats cool. : )


-Gayle
Visit my blog!
www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

Kasia W. said...

great hat!!
;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

.