Back in the days
















So since I'm a couchpotatoe nowadays (I work 5 days in a row again, at the airport, and when I'm at home I don't feel like dressing up at all), I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I looked like a couple of months/years ago. Ever since I discovered weblogs, myspace and tumblr, I became a fan of 'vintage' clothing and styles like becky filip and many others. They were and still are my inspiration. So I love thriftshopping and vintage a lot. Most of my wardrobe is secondhand and if not, it still is very cheap. I'll show you guys my wardrobe when I've a day off. Anyways, as you can see, I'm also a person who loves to change her apperance a LOT! I have different haircuts and colors almost every year. For now I want to stay as dark as I'm right now. I might go back to my fringes maybe, but not during this hot summer.

So, enough blabla, I hope you enjoyed the pictues =)
xoxo
Lisa said...

Leuke outfits! Zo te zien heb ik ook nog een blazertje nodig, lekker makkelijk combineren :)
Wat voor werk doe je op het vliegveld?

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Thanks! ja absoluut, blazers zijn superhandig =) ik werk als grondstewardess :)

.