INTERIEUR: Walk in closet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since I'm basically spending my whole day inside, I figured it might be fun to show you an updated version of my room/walk in closet. Personally I love to watch other peoples closets and rooms, so if you know any, leave a comment! It's finally weekend and there are only three more days left of work at school. The 19th of january my training to become a cabin attendant will start, and I'm so excited! What are your plans this weekend? I'm going to shop with a friend tomorrow and spend the whole weekend learning some safety skills for my new job.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

25 comments

  1. i love the racks of clothing and girly decor!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing decor and I love how your closet is laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definetaly love your closet!
    And we both have the same H&M bracelet:)

    New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! En die clinique gel is fijn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ziet er echt geweldig uit!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gedaan. Ik ben mijn kast aan het opruimen maar heb echt de ruimte niet meer om alles overzichtelijk op te ruimen.X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your closet! It's really nice, and those pictures are great :) Nice<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel leuk!!

    Liefs,
    Virtualfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your closet is incredible. I am most envious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een mooie stijl! En die kledingrekken zijn echt hééééééééél leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice, clean, and tidy...just like when I was a Marine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vintage feel of your clothes and of your inspirations! Beautiful pieces!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love ur room! i wish i had a room like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heel erg leuk! En wat veel kleren, ik ben jaloers ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow mooie kamer! And Ik vind het super vet hoe jij je kleren hebt hangen. Zoiets wil ik ook wel!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to see how people have their rooms arranged, and I love to look at all the nice, cute things they have. You have all your things set up so nicely- I love your night table, and that is such a great idea how you have your clothes organized.

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful room! And I am VERY jealous of your closet!
    amaia

    http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. One word --- JEALOUS.
    Your place is faboosh.

    xxoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG. It looks so great, I wish I had something like that!

    http://anewpairofvintageboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow amazing darling:) i like it a lot!!! xx


    check my blog out:) if you like it we could follow each other:)xx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wauw, super leuk! heel mooi met de foto's van audrey hepburn en marylin. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment


♥ Shalane

.