STEWARDESS: voorbereidingen



Just a short update for today! I had to take care of the last things before I'll start my training as a cabin attendant wednesday. I picked up my uniform and suitcases and am totally ready to start! So no fancy outfit pictures unfortunately and I am afraid there won't be many outfit posts in the next couple of weeks, since I will be extremely busy! Even on my rare days off I need to learn. But I hope to show you some great european cities, since I will fly to almost everywhere in europe. I'll keep you posted!

9 comments

  1. haha wat grappig die barbie in pak!
    veel plezier n succes de komende tijd,
    het komt vast goed!
    liefs,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaaf hoor, succes en veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Shalane been following your blog for a while i really love it :) i have always wanted to be an air hostess, did tourism at college, have a cabin crew qualification then went traveling and am starting to apply now.. fingers crossed. congratulations on your new job! keep posting about it as i would love to hear how you get on.
    Love olivia
    would love it if you checked my blog out
    http://the-fashionfox.blogspot.com/
    p.s if you have any tips for applying i would love to hear them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succes met alles en kan niet wachten om foto's te zien van waar je allemaal heen vliegt!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. do they give you a certain level of uniforms to pick from and as you gain seniority, choose more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. have lots of fun in europe! sounds amazing :]

    love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun and i can't wait to see pictures from Europe (and fingers crossed France!). I left a little something for you on my blog so check it out when you have the time :)

    xoxo Hermine
    www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!and have nice experiences..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment


♥ Shalane

.